Metadata missing when App Support/Sapphire mounted via NFS
|Reported by:||frl||Owned by:|
|Component:||Metadata - TV Show||Version:||1.0b7|
I've been a Sapphire user for a couple of years now so an overdue thanks for a great plugin. I have a problem that's cropped up since moving to b7 - I'll admit my usage is a bit non-standard so I'd totally understand if you close this as invalid. Can't hurt to report it though...
I have two AppleTVs, both running OS v2.4. All the Media that Sapphire indexes (about 1200 files total) is on a NAS, mounted by NFS at ~/Movies and ~/MoreMedia? on both ATVs.
I also mount ~/Library/Application? Support/Sapphire? to an NFS export on the NAS. This way, I only have to import data once and my watched / favorite files follow me around. I very rarely (if ever) have both AppletTVs on at once so I haven't seen any problems - this has worked perfectly since in b5 and b6.
Since b7 I started noticing some odd behaviour with TV metadata when the App Support/Sapphire? folder is mounted via NFS. This doesn't happen if I disable the mount and use the local folder. There is no 100% reproducible pattern but in general it appears that certain Episodes and Seasons are missing, e.g. I have all four seasons of Star Trek Enterprise, but after a full import Season 4 will only have 5 episodes in it and Season 2 will have a few episodes missing here and there. I run with Fast Directory Switching turned off normally. If I switch that on, the visible Episodes changes – typically only 1 Episode will be displayed in each Season – but again this is not 100% reproducible. If I view the folder via Collections, all files are all present and correct. This pattern occurs in most, but not all Shows.
There are no errors in console.log so other than this description I'm not sure what other evidence I can provide - but I'm more than happy to do any work I can if it will help resolve this.