- 22:30 Changeset  by
- Switch the cover art to a function of the metadata so the virtual folders …
- 08:32 Changeset  by
- Forgot to add this.
- 01:16 Changeset  by
- * Minor display fix for the movies virtual directory.
- 17:41 Changeset  by
- Use common code for virtual directories since they all do the same thing.
- 13:51 Ticket #21 (Files won't play from share mounted in /Movies) created by
- I mounted a share into the /Movies folder on my aTV using nitoTV. Sapphire …
- 16:19 Changeset  by
- Added ability to join together multiple files into one. Great for movies …
- 16:19 Changeset  by
- A different compatability with frontrow. This seems to work much better …
- 01:23 Changeset  by
- * Normalized reported fileName (lowerCaseString)
- 01:00 Changeset  by
- * Forgot to save changes for previous Commit.
- 00:52 Changeset  by
- * Added movie reporting * reduced the reported path to just the filename
- 23:37 Changeset  by
- * Turned Movie Genres Directory back on
- 22:49 Changeset  by
- * Minor adjustment to fileInfoText placement in the chooser layout.
- 22:48 Changeset  by
- * Rearranged the presentation of the posterChooser layout
- 22:17 Changeset  by
- * Centered chooser listframes to the master frame. * Moved the fileName …
- 21:11 Changeset  by
- * Fixed an issue where the IMDB poster link was invalid (wrong year). …
- 15:19 Changeset  by
- * Added "Mark to Reftech Movie Data" (file & folder) * Fixed an issue …
- 21:56 Changeset  by
- Don't ask the user about posters if there are none.
- 21:34 Changeset  by
- Fixed marching on the ATV (really odd that you can tell the march to …
- 21:17 Changeset  by
- Fixes previews for the ATV
- 13:02 Ticket #20 (flip4mac) closed by
- invalid: Try asking in the AwkwardTV forums - we …
- 09:34 Ticket #20 (flip4mac) created by
- Hi Have you got any instructions on how to install flip4mac on a appletv. …
- 13:59 Ticket #19 (Sapphire: selecting Menu during a program causes ATV to reboot) created by
- How do I uninstall Sapphire? Thanks MichaelLAX@…
- 17:46 Changeset  by
- Previews now work in frontrow
- 22:45 Changeset  by
- Fixed the dividers for 1.0.
- 22:40 Changeset  by
- Slight optimization
- 18:10 Changeset  by
- Corrected stupid mistakes so it works on the ATV again.
- 22:56 Changeset  by
- Poster march works now.
- 13:18 Changeset  by
- Marching icons display, but they don't march (not sure why).
- 08:54 Changeset  by
- The movie chooser now works, the show chooser should work (not tested), …
- 11:15 Changeset  by
- * Added a small sized PlaceHolder? image (PH.png) * Code cleanup - removed …
- 08:26 Changeset  by
- Fixed another menu, can play things, and started work on the preview …
- 23:21 Changeset  by
- I guess I picked the wrong class to piggy back off of. Well, this one …
- 22:29 Changeset  by
- Fixed sizing of the data importer menu
- 21:21 Changeset  by
- More progress.
- 20:54 Changeset  by
- Now we have left icons on the menu
- 18:59 Changeset  by
- More whacking.
- 16:49 Changeset  by
- Some compatibilty changes.
- 15:05 Changeset  by
- More compatibility classes made.
- 14:24 Changeset  by
- More classes needed this.
- 14:17 Changeset  by
- Get around the undefined initWithScene and scene selectors.
- 13:44 Changeset  by
- * Replaced CreateImageFromURL calls with CGImageSourceRef work around
- 22:23 Changeset  by
- The start of getting past the whitelist
- 18:29 Changeset  by
- Warning removal
- 21:57 Changeset  by
- * MovieImpoter? wasn't ready to be added to AllImpoter? yet.
- 19:51 Changeset  by
- * Added a dynamic moviebrowser allowing the user to traverse movies by …
- 18:31 Changeset  by
- Make sure we remove empty names from writers and directors.
- 18:03 Changeset  by
- Load the posters as they download. Much nicer now, if only the march …
- 15:47 Changeset  by
- change arrayByAddingObject to mutable arrays and addObject
- 15:26 Changeset  by
- * Added a media preview for movie specific metadata. * Code cleanup.
- 01:13 Changeset  by
- * Removed Video Game (VG) results from the MovieChooser? listing.
- 00:59 Changeset  by
- * MovieImporter? now collects the movie's release date from IMDB. * …
- 18:14 Changeset  by
- * Put in a PosterChooser? workaround that allows the MovieImpoter? to run in …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.