- 16:30 Changeset  by
- Restructured the mark menu like settings.
- 15:37 Changeset  by
- Restructured the settings so that it is easier to understand.
- 11:15 Ticket #280 (Skip import from DVDs by default) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Don't make DVDs into collections. Fixes #280
- 11:15 Changeset  by
- Don't make DVDs into collections. Fixes #280
- 03:59 Ticket #280 (Skip import from DVDs by default) created by
- As a playable DVD won't contain anything for import, I don't think it …
- 21:11 Changeset  by
- Spelling mistake
- 13:01 Changeset  by
- Added another check to make sure the data is actually imported before …
- 13:00 Changeset  by
- Only enable the first audio track Refs: #276
- 20:03 Changeset  by
- Spelling mistake
- 05:46 Ticket #279 (Upgrade from 1.0b6.5 to 1.0b7 seg faulting) created by
- Platform Leopard Revision 808 on trunk and CoreData …
- 16:39 Ticket #278 (Short cast lists causing seg fault) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Don't attempt to shorten cast list if it's already short. Fixes …
- 16:39 Changeset  by
- Don't attempt to shorten cast list if it's already short. Fixes #278
- 11:41 Ticket #278 (Short cast lists causing seg fault) created by
- Some movies can have very short cast lists (especially documentaries). In …
- 12:30 Ticket #277 (Import Freezes early in TV imports) closed by
- fixed: These are fixed in  and , iirc.
- 00:19 Ticket #277 (Import Freezes early in TV imports) created by
- I have my videos separated by Movies and TV shows on separate AFP mounts. …
- 21:48 Changeset  by
- These take longer than the old function, so change it from a …
- 03:26 Ticket #276 (Multiple audio tracks in mkv files) created by
- I have a number of mkv files with two audio tracks. During playback both …
- 15:27 Changeset  by
- Added ability to rename all files in a dir.
- 11:57 Ticket #275 (Nightly builds) closed by
- fixed: No. People will still demand support for it and it's hard enough to …
- 09:25 Ticket #275 (Nightly builds) created by
- Would it be possible to provide nightly builds or the like? I for one …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.