- 06:53 Ticket #381 (Importing hangs after importing) closed by
- invalid: Failed to fully follow BugReporting.
- 01:06 Ticket #381 (Importing hangs after importing) created by
- I had one new file to import (mad.men.s04e01.hdtv.xvid-fqm.avi). I was …
- 18:11 Changeset  by
- Forgot to update the date.
- 18:04 Changeset  by
- Updated scrapers to correctly get year and ratings.
- 18:04 Changeset  by
- Auto-selection was failing to pass the IMDB id to the later stages, which …
- 14:41 Ticket #380 (Update Scrapers Broken) closed by
- invalid: Failed to follow BugReporting.
- 09:52 Ticket #380 (Update Scrapers Broken) created by
- Sits there for hours with a screen that says downloading and never …
- 22:32 Changeset  by
- Display status in response to remote buttons.
- 20:58 Ticket #379 (TV Shows and Movies fail to import) closed by
- fixed: Your crash is a bug in the AppleTV's software, which looks like the bug …
- 16:30 Ticket #379 (TV Shows and Movies fail to import) created by
- I am using AppleTV and ATVFlash version 4.1.4 and Sapphire version …
- 23:19 Changeset  by
- forgot to add extensions
- 23:17 Changeset  by
- Forgot to check this in a while ago, may need some tweaking but want to …
- 01:36 Ticket #377 (importing new series does not work) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Corrected for change in TVRage's format. Fixes #377
- 01:36 Changeset  by
- Corrected for change in TVRage's format. Fixes #377
- 17:36 Ticket #375 (Upgrading problem) closed by
- fixed: 
- 17:35 Ticket #378 (Failed to import TV Show Data (1.0b8.0.4)) closed by
- invalid: Failed to follow BugReporting
- 17:33 Changeset  by
- When upgrading, ignore parent.path and instead recompute it since previous …
- 17:17 Ticket #378 (Failed to import TV Show Data (1.0b8.0.4)) created by
- Since two or three days ago, Sapphire doesn't import TV Shows. It runs the …
- 19:22 WikiStart edited by
- Added version information which was badly out of date (diff)
- 19:08 Ticket #243 (Clear menu not working correctly for VIDEO_TS) closed by
- fixed: The clear menu item now works correctly in b7+. Closing.
- 19:07 Ticket #191 (DVD folder error on play) closed by
- fixed: Sapphire has a different DVD playback mechanism now, so I'm closing this …
- 18:51 Ticket #375 (Upgrading problem) reopened by
- Replying to phade: > Tried 8.0.4 today, still the same …
- 19:37 Changeset  by
- Make sure sort values are saved and corrected return value of sorter.
- 13:48 Changeset  by
- Version it
- 22:25 Changeset  by
- The key values should be different!
- 18:03 Changeset  by
- Good compromise with size of joined files: display both the joined file's …
- 07:59 Ticket #377 (importing new series does not work) reopened by
- I've added information to BugReporting about reporting failed imports. …
- 07:59 BugReporting edited by
- 07:48 Ticket #375 (Upgrading problem) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Apparently the cast/genre/director cache may not store all …
- 07:48 Changeset  by
- Apparently the cast/genre/director cache may not store all values (appears …
- 07:48 Ticket #375 (Upgrading problem) reopened by
- Replying to edalzell: > Here is the output from the Console. I …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.