- 15:44 Changeset  by
- If audio is found, but video is not, mark as not having video rather than …
- 14:41 Changeset  by
- Removed compiler complaint about being outside of C99 mode.
- 14:40 Changeset  by
- Updated more enums with better names (no functionality change)
- 08:41 Changeset  by
- Added QT Metadata importer and changed another enum to better value names.
- 17:54 Changeset  by
- Removed extraneous release.
- 17:51 Changeset  by
- Changed enums values to be consistent with what they should be. Added …
- 17:46 Changeset  by
- When importing .mov files, check to see if they are joined and import that …
- 17:19 Changeset  by
- Re-order .mov files first.
- 13:14 Ticket #386 (TV-Show import does not complain but does not save the import) closed by
- worksforme: So, the fourth time you included the information which was requested from …
- 13:19 Ticket #386 (TV-Show import does not complain but does not save the import) created by
- I am running on leopard. When I use import tv shows it runs and at the end …
- 13:11 Ticket #385 (DVD rip does not play in full screen) closed by
- worksforme: Little to no usable information and cannot reproduce.
- 06:22 Ticket #385 (DVD rip does not play in full screen) created by
- Hello, Sapphire does not play a full dvd file in full screen mode from …
- 21:50 Ticket #384 (Cannot clear wrong IMDB data from metaData.sapphireDataV3) closed by
- invalid: > If the IMDB data for the wrong movie is accidentally chosen, there is no …
- 16:37 Ticket #384 (Cannot clear wrong IMDB data from metaData.sapphireDataV3) created by
- If the IMDB data for the wrong movie is accidentally chosen, there is no …
- 16:24 Ticket #383 (TV shows Will not display under Sapphire Menu (similar to 377)) created by
- Symptoms: Sapphire updates OK, Whem I log in to Library/Application? …
- 20:43 Changeset  by
- In the always copy case, check to see if files are actually different …
- 20:40 Changeset  by
- If all importer is run and returns result without backgrounding, informer …
- 04:25 Ticket #382 (Problem & solution with clean install) created by
- After doing a clean install of Apple TV 1.0, upgrading to 3.0.2, and …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.