|Version 1 (modified by gbooker, 6 years ago) (diff)|
If you are going to submit a bug report, there are a few steps to follow.
- Search for an existing tickets. If you find one that matches your report, comment there (if you have something to add)
- Examine the last part of the console. On the AppleTV, you can execute tail /Library/Logs/Console/501/console.log. On Leopard, open /Applications/Utilities/Console.app.
- If the console says that a crash log was written, examine that file. The console tells you the location of this file.
- If this file says that that it crashed due to an uncaught exception, there is no reason to post it.
- Post the above information here.