|Version 10 (modified by pmerrill, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Sapphire is an Apple TV Plug-in primarily designed for managing medium to large size television show collections. The Sapphire Browser has the ability to filter out watched media files from several different directory trees and intuitively display them. Additionally Sapphire allows for marking favorite files that can also be viewed in a filtered menu. Media playback has also been improved allowing the user to fast-forward through shows at a constant (aggregated) rate independent of the file duration. Finally, Sapphire allows the user to import file information using an import tool (through the settings menu) to dramatically speed up the data gathering required for maintaining large media collections.
Sapphire uses some gem icons to identify files. Here is a short description on what each color signifies:
- File Gems
- Blue Gems - Mark Unwatched files.
- Yellow Gems - Mark Favorite files that have already been watched.
- Red Gems - Mark files that have already been watched and are not favorites.
- Directory Gems
- Blue Gems - Mark directories containing any unwatched files.
- Yellow Gems - Mark directories with favorite files and no unwatched files.
- Red Gems - Mark directories that contain files that have been watched and are not favorites.
Screen shots of the UI can be found HERE
More info to follow.