||Sapphire Browser Feed your addiction – Your AppleTV & Mac just got better.|
Release Notes – 1.0b3.1Posted on July 20th, 2007 No comments
- Fixed an issue that was causing the UI to crash when attempting to “Mark All to Refresh TV Date”.
- File Importer is more clear about what it is doing and what files it’s working on.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the browser to crash.
- Fixed an bug causing file / directory divider to display more than once on the screen.
- Updated the meta data pruning functions to be more efficient.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Sapphire to crash when running in Finder 1.1.
- Added TV Show data fetching from tvrage.com.
- Added cover art support with the naming conventions of ATVFiles.
- Episodes will now look for folder cover art (cover.ext) up to two parent directories. This allows for a single cover.ext to be displayed by shows nested using the directory convention of: /<Show>/<Season>/episode.ext.
- TV Show fetching tool will now attempt to download cover art for individual episodes and place them in a sub-directory (./Cover Art/<filename>.ext).
- TV Show fetching tool will ask the user to select the appropriate TV Show title if it doesn’t know it.
- TV Show fetching tool isn’t as picky when it comes to CAsE senSiTiVe fIlE NAmes.
- Added episode level ATVFiles cover art support.
- Show browsers will now display the episode title and episode number instead of the file name and file size respectively if the information is available.
- Added a smaller sized default preview icon for aesthetically pleasing reflections.
- Show browser will sort shows by episode number first (when known) and then by filename.
- File Import tool will now automatically look for correctly formatted ATVFiles XML files to import file information.
- TV Show fecthing tool will now collect air dates for matched episodes.