||Sapphire Browser Feed your addiction – Your AppleTV & Mac just got better.|
Beta 6 Release NotesPosted on April 6th, 2008 No comments
- Patch from Stephen for Take 2 Compatibility. This fixes #126.
- Corrected XML Meta data Overriding. This fixes #108.
- Added descriptions of settings and mark menus.
- Allowed VIDEO_TS folders to be marked as movies. This fixes #100.
- Don’t compact different movies with the same name together as the same movie if they have different release dates (Italian Job). This fixes #106.
- Special episodes are sorted into their season by air date
- Enabled Also Known As (AKA) searches on IMDB. This fixes #119.
- Patch from Stephen to allow directory names to be used in movie searches instead of file names. This fixes #120.
- Corrected Genre names with returns at the end of them. This fixes #122.
- Patch from Jeremy to reset the resume time if watched is toggled. This fixes #139.
- Significantly, reduced memory usage on background importer.
- Directory names are cropped during import to prevent two lines of display.
- Use a more lightweight poster chooser if there are a lot of posters.
- Skipping import of directories corrected. This fixes #15 (hopefully for real this time).